Main Songs

January 04, 2008

Patrick Henry Diary

Dear Diary,
Today I have sent my letter on the need for a rebellion against GB to the president. Hopefully he will see to this with the utmost importance it deserves. GB shall not terrorise, and abuse their power over the world anymore. It has been far too long since some independent country could practice its independency independently!
In addition, I'd like to add that the letter will be read in the saturday morning shops if it makes a big enough impact on the president. I don't doubt at all that he won't be impressed with my letter. I strongly believe that the letter will have a huge impact on him because I have had 26 people read it over before I sent it in. Perhaps my extensive edcaiton has helped my writing skills a bit, but most say I just have the natural ability of persuasion. Bye for now.

~Patrick Henry~

1 comment:

Ms. Micallef said...

YOU are not Patick Henry - you are the girl who came over on the boat who loves to read.....Rewrite as your character?

Where is your social dialogue circle?

Ms. Mic